July 15-19 Faces + Portraits
This children's summer camp explores the face and all the fun ways we can illustrate people and creatures' uniqueness! Children will play with paint, fabric, textiles, buttons and other objects to create one-of-a-kind self portraits as well as faces of animals, bugs and more. They'll even make a mask!
Kids will also learn about famous self-portrait works and artists. Between art projects, the class will break for snacks, educational games and reading lessons that speak to the topic. Each day a snack and water is provided, too.
- Gross and fine motor skills working with fabrics, scissors and more.
- Scale, composition and color techniques
- Ways to recycle, repurpose and reuse
- Classroom etiquette
- Art tool safety
- Session July 15-19
- Classes Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to noon
- Open to children ages 4 to 10
- Snack (peanut-free) and water provided
- Class direction and lessons by Ann Robb, a K-12 certified art teacher with 24 years experience.
- All workshop sales final